[ovirt-users] Software RAID installation fails

Brian Moyer bdm310 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:28:42 UTC 2016

Fabian,

There's no way for one to stick with auto-partitioning when using
software RAID. Your question did, however, lead me to question if I
had ever gone through the "I will configure partitioning" path with
just the default generated mount points. I had not, and it would
appear to not be a problem with RAID, but a problem with any manual
partitioning. I'm now very surprised that I cannot find anyone else
having this issue.

Thanks,
Brian