[ovirt-users] Multipath iSCSI with several IPs

Tadas tadas at ring.lt
Thu Aug 4 14:24:04 UTC 2016

Multipath is more a SAN thing, - not a tcp/ip.
You should use something like LACP group on two (or more) of your network interfaces. Also you will have to configure your switch accordingly. You will not have to worry about second ip. LACP bonded interface will use one IP, but will fail-over to one of nics if needed.