[ovirt-users] Multipath iSCSI with several IPs

James Michels karma.sometimes.hurts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:24:55 UTC 2016

Hello Chris,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Dan meant target's IPs. So if you have
a SAN backend with two IP addresses, you first discover LUNs from first IP
address, then discover LUNs from the second IP address, and so on... once
you have them all, you just check them and click on "OK" so the same target
is added with several IP addresses. You don't need to have one IP address
per oVirt server.