[ovirt-users] storage domain operation python api sample codes needed

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 19:13:01 UTC 2016

On 08/04/2016 08:17 PM, Huan He (huhe) wrote:
> Thanks Ondra.
>
> I am able to do the storage, but stuck in the host nic. I have rhvm 4.0
> beta, and the sdk seems still v3.6.

If you have version 4.0, then there is sdk4, which you should use.
The name of the rpm is python-ovirt-engine-sdk4.

Or it's in pip:

  https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ovirt-engine-sdk-python

> Who knows where I can find the sample and doc for v3?

I am afraid there is no, but you can inpire for example here:

https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-system-tests/blob/master/basic_suite_master/test-scenarios/002_bootstrap.py#L136