[ovirt-users] 2 NIC Configuration

Michael Cooper mcooper at coopfire.com
Mon Aug 8 12:42:32 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

         I am new to oVirt actively, however I am a long time follower.
I apologize if this question has been asked before but i am not finding
good info on it or I am looking in the worng place or search terms are
poor. I have installed oVirt on a Dell SC1435 Server with 16 gb of ram
and a 1 tb drive. It also has 2 nics however I am only seeing one in the
Web UI, how would I go about adding my second NIC to this configration?

My reasoning for this NIC 1 is used for VM communication and internet
and NIC 2 is used for Storage and management. Hopefully that makes sense.

Thank you so very much for time and pardon me for asking a dumb question.

Michael Cooper

http://coopfire.com

Linux/VMWare Certified Professional