[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine Storage Domain Stuck and no Volumes tab?

Dan Lavu dan at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 19:19:27 UTC 2016

So this is on 4.0.1, Fedora 23, the engine is running fine on glusterfs, on
a 3 replica arbiter 1 volume, the hosted_engine attached storage domain is
*stuck* in offline, wondernig if there is anyway to fix that? Since the
domain cannot be managed inside the engine.

Also I have gluster enabled for one of my clusters but I'm missing a
volumes tab to manage the gluster volumes? The hosts, when putting them
into maintenaince, I have the option to turn off gluster... I know in
3.5-3.6 volume management was a feature, did this change?

Thanks,

Dan