[ovirt-users] 3.6 : iSCSI LUN not detected

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Aug 10 08:38:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am reinstalling a new Node with a new hosted-engine and I would like to import an iSCSI storage from a previous ovirt installation.
However, I can see all LUN present on that iSCSI but the one I want... I checked from the iSCSI array and this disk still exists, it's just not detected from Ovirt (3.6)...
I tried to make a new data domain and chosed that same iSCSI and it's also not detected.

Any ideas ?

I didn't remove the storage from the Engine interface on the previous installation, just just turned off all VMs accessing the iSCSI and unplugged the cable. Is it possible there is still a lock file or something from the previous hypervisor ?