[ovirt-users] Importing VM from Xen Server 6.5

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Wed Aug 10 14:10:48 UTC 2016

Hello Richard / Shahar,

I installed and enabled nc on Xen Server host. Now the " ...... sh: nc:
command not found: Input/output error" is gone. Communication is
established. However I am still getting two specific errors:

VDSM ovirt_engine command failed: End of file while reading data: :
Input/Output error

&

Failed to retrieve VMs Information from the external server
xen+ssh://root@192.168.1.40

I am receiving the same error when I run virsh -c
xen+ssh://root@192.168.1.40

Screen shot is attached for quick reference.

Is it something to do with firewall / ip tables on xen server or
libvirtd host?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava