[ovirt-users] Importing VM from Xen Server 6.5

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Thu Aug 11 08:44:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

Tested this with different combinations:

a. from VDSM host, both "ssh root at 192.168.1.40" and "sudo -u vdsm ssh
root at 192.168.1.40" commands are logging in without asking for password
and I can run all xe commands without any glitch without modifications
to default xen server firewall or SELinux rules.

b. With firewall enabled and SELinux set to enforcing or permissive or
disabled, I run "virsh -c ssh://root@192.168.1.40". And the command is
resulting in two errors:

     error: filed to connect to the hypervisor
     error: unable to connect to the server at '192.168.1.40:16514' : No
route to the host.

c. With firewall disabled and SELinux set to Enforcing or permissive or
disabled, I run "virsh -c ssh://192.168.1.40". And the command is
resulting in two errors

error: filed to connect to the hypervisor
     error: unable to connect to the server at '192.168.1.40:16514' :
Connection refused

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXza Technology Consulting & Services

Ph: +91-9538849179, E-mail: raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
<mailto:raghav at exzatechconsulting.com>

/*Support No.: +91-7829774584 */

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and
confidential to eXza Technology Consulting & Services, and are intended
only for the use of the recipients named above If you are not the
addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If
you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.