[ovirt-users] 3.6 : iSCSI LUN not detected

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Aug 11 12:39:19 UTC 2016

> Yes, you cannot remove the master storage domain, so you need to create another
> domain and make it the master. Then you will be able to detach the
> original storage
> domain properly.

> Nir

I would love to do that...But it's not possible as long as the master data domain is in maintenance mode. And it doesn't activate...

I'm now stuck with second data domain with unknown status, same for hosted_storage and master data domain still in maintenance mode.

I can't activate any of the storage and can't reinitialize data center...