[ovirt-users] LVM2 Thinprovisioned

Fernando Frediani fernando.frediani at upx.com.br
Thu Aug 11 17:47:24 UTC 2016

I use LVM2 and Thinprovisioned LVs to put Filesystems and it works with
no issues. It's just a question of handling it correctly to tell it how
to create each storage chunk that way. The same way those LVs can be
used to run VMs as they are in traditional LVM.

Not sure what you mean by cote Linux not supporting it.

Fernando