[ovirt-users] Storage for my Environment

Michael Cooper mcooper at coopfire.com
Fri Aug 12 09:45:15 UTC 2016

Hello Guys,

         I am sorry ask a stupid question again, however I am not sure
how to add storage to the environment that I have at the moment. I have
4 Servers 3 of them are AMD and one Intel Core i7, on my servers I have
2 Dell SC1435's and one HP DL385 G5

I have the Engine Running and I have added a node as well, Both of them
are Physical servers they both have 1 tb drives, I would like to add the
drive in the node as storage how would I accomplish that?

Thank you very much in advance,
--
*Michael Cooper*
http://www.coopfire.com