[ovirt-users] oVirt Reports

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Aug 14 07:01:43 UTC 2016

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Fernando Fuentes <ffuentes at darktcp.net> wrote:
> Team,
>
> I got two oVirt Servers. One in 4.0.2 and one in 3.6.X
> I love the new 4.0 dashboard, But I need a way to continue to build
> reports with ease, 3.6 Can do this with ovirt-reports. How can I make my
> oVirt 4.0.2 send data for reports to my ovirt reports on 3.6?
>
> Thanks for the help team!

I didn't try this myself, but pointing your reports setup to the 4.0 dwh
database should work. If you have problems, please give more details -
it's not clear what exactly you have on each machine.

Generally speaking, oVirt does not currently provide tools to make
the engine or dwh "send data" elsewhere (a 3.6 reports or whatever).
You can try doing this yourself using generic postgresql means/tools.

Best
--
Didi