[ovirt-users] How to open vm console by API ?

Nicolás nicolas at devels.es
Sun Aug 14 11:26:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

This has been asked a short time ago, you can find the thread in [1].

In [2] you can find an unofficial oVirt project written in Python + QT5
that already does that, it connects to the API, gets a list of available
VMs for the supplied credentials and then you can open a VM console to
any of these machines (using virt-viewer).

Regards.

   [1]: http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2016-June/040222.html
   [2]: https://github.com/nkovacne/ovirt-desktop-client