[ovirt-users] Move VM disks from gluster storage to local storage

Siavash Safi siavash.safi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:55:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

An unknown bug broke our gluster storage (dom_md/ids is corrupted) and
oVirt no longer activates the storage(I tried to recover it using the
similar issues reported in mailing list but it didn't work).
As I checked VM disk images are still accessible when I mount the gluster
storage manually.
How can we manually move the VM disk images to local storage? (oVirt
complains about gluster storage being inactive when using the web interface
for move/copy)

Thanks,
Siavash