[ovirt-users] Cannot start hosted engine after last 4.0.1 packages

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:40:01 UTC 2016

OK nice to know, I never saw that message before.

I cannot do anything anymore with hosted engine. It doesn't change the
maintenance state, it doesn't start the vm and this happens on all
hosts. Nothing else changed then just the ovirt* and vdsm* package
upgrades.

The HE storage is also mounted and the agent.log shows it's
information as normal.

Showing logs is kinda an issue as I'm bound to ILO/Drac at the moment.