[ovirt-users] Cannot start hosted engine after last 4.0.1 packages

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:05:51 UTC 2016

There is not storage issue, there is plenty of space, around 900G and
this is shown in the past as the same issue.

What is strange is that I cannot change the maintenance status of the
hosts, when I set it to whatever status it's not changed and the
status are various it seems from Global to Local.

So I'm stuck.