[ovirt-users] ovirt 3.5.6: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pk_images" during import

Jakub Niedermertl jniederm at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 22:24:53 UTC 2016

Hi Andrea,

IIUIC the problem occurs during import VM from external domain. I can see two options to save data on disks:
* Export storage domain can be detached and removed from engine. Install new separate engine and try to import VMs into new engine.
* Alternative is to use virt-viewer to create a vm and directly attach images form export domain to the vm. The images have standard qcow2 format.

Jakub