[ovirt-users] Suddenly all VM's down including HostedEngine & NFSshares (except HE) unmounted

Charles Kozler ckozleriii at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:09:31 UTC 2016

This usually happens when SPM falls off or master storage domain was
unreachable for a brief period of time in some capacity. Your logs should
say something about an underlying storage problem so oVirt offlined or
paused the VMs to avoid problems. I'd check the pathway to your master
storage domain. You're probably right that something had another conflict
IP. This happened to me one time where someone brought up a system on an IP
that matched my SPM