[ovirt-users] Could not fetch dashboard data. Please ensure that data warehouse is properly installed and configured.

Shirly Radco sradco at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 09:16:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

Did you install ovirt-engine-dwh during the upgrade? Was it installed
before?
If it is installed , Can you please check the ovirt-engine-dwh.log file for
errors?
If not, It must be installed in order to view the Dashboards. It is
collecting the statistics used for the dashboards.

Best regards,

Shirly Radco

BI Software Engineer
Red Hat Israel Ltd.