[ovirt-users] change tmp directory when importing VMs

Cam Mac iucounu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:36:17 UTC 2016

Sorry to reply to my own post, but if the GUI uses virt-v2v, there is a
TMPDIR option in there which defaults to /var/tmp, so my guess is that this
is what sets it, the only question is: how do I do this for the GUI? I've
had a poke around in /etc/ovirt* on the engine host and nodes, but haven't
seen it anywhere.

Cam