[ovirt-users] VM Live Migration issues

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Fri Aug 26 06:54:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

In our setup we have configured two hosts, both of same CPU type, same
amount of memory and Master storage domain is created on iSCSI storage
and is live.

I created a single VM with Ubuntu Trusty as OS. It installed properly
and when I attempted to migrate the running VM, the migration failed.

Engine log, Host 1 log and Host 2 logs are attached for your reference.
Since logs are running into several MBs, I have compressed them and
attached here.

Can someone help us to solve this issue?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava