[ovirt-users] VM Live Migration issues

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Fri Aug 26 16:25:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

Not at all.

Just newly created Virtual Machine. No user is accessing the VM yet.
Only Ubuntu Trusty Tahr (14.04) OS with oVirt Guest Agent is installed.
VM and both hosts are in the same network as well.

Applied migration policy is "Minimum Downtime". Bandwidth limit is set
to Auto. Cluster switch is set to "OVS" I can send the screen shot
tomorrow.

Host Hardware configuration. Intel Xeon CPU, 2 Socket X 16 Core in each
socket. Installed Memory is 256 GB on each host. I have 4 X 10Gbps NIC,
2 given for VM traffic and 2 given for iSCSI traffic. oVirt Management
is on a separate 1 X 1Gbps NIC.

Yet, migration fails.

--

Thanks & Regards,