[ovirt-users] ovirt4.0.1 and new node, migration fails

Bill James bill.james at j2.com
Fri Aug 26 22:28:35 UTC 2016

Can anyone offer suggestions on how to figure out why when I create a
new VM and go to "Host" and try to select "Specific Host", although 2
nodes are listed it won't let me pick on of them?

No updates on the bug reported.
I tried ovirt-engine-4.0.2.7-1.el7.centos.noarch on both ovirt engine
and the new node, no change.

The 2 nodes are not identical if that makes a difference. Both are HP
DL360 G8's but one has 128GB RAM and the other has 32GB. Does that matter?

If after creating VM I go to "Run-once", then I can select the second
node and VM starts up fine.
Or I can migrate the VM once its started.
Why doesn't the initial "New VM" window allow me to select a host?

----
Check it out Tomorrow night:
     http://thebilljamesgroup.com/Events.html