[ovirt-users] 3.6 : Hosted engine High Availability

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Aug 29 14:08:54 UTC 2016

Thank you for your explanations, this is very clear now :)

Actually I was confused because "this host" is used in several different contexts, if I am right :

1 - For the engine (which is not a host, but a guest) :
"Enter the name which will be used to identify this host inside the Administrator Portal [hosted_engine_2]"

2 - For the Host
It asks the same things for the FQDN, but not for the engine this time, for the real "host"

Please confirm me this, so I will know if I have to open a bug for this.

Now my error is the following :

"[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': Specified cluster does not exist: Default"

I think it assume I didn't change the name of the default cluster after deploying the first host. I will try to workaround with this by renaming the datacenter
I will check if a bug if open on the bugzilla about this and if not I'll open one.