[ovirt-users] ovirt-engine on Fedora 24

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 05:59:47 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 2:14 AM, Yves Dorfsman <yves at zioup.com> wrote:

> Can you run ovirt on Fedora 24?
>
> I followed the instructions to install, both ovirt 3.6 and 4.0, both with
> dnf
> and yum-deprecated , but when I try to install I get
>
>     No package ovirt-engine available.

Hi, ovirt 3.6 is supported only on Fedora 22.
oVirt 4.0 supports Fedora 23 as tech preview.
oVirt master (will become 4.1) support Fedora 24 as tech preview.

Your help testing what will become oVirt 4.1 on Fedora 24 will be really
appreciated.
Instructions on how to install master nightlies are here:
http://www.ovirt.org/develop/dev-process/install-nightly-snapshot/

> --
> http://yves.zioup.com
> gpg: 4096R/32B0F416