[ovirt-users] Vds time out occured

Piotr Kliczewski pkliczew at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 07:59:35 UTC 2016

Looking at the logs I see that some calls timeout due to reconnect because
other calls timeout before.
This behavior seems to create a loop. I do not see original issue in the
logs.

Is it possible that you could send logs from the time it started to occur?

As workaround you could restart the engine which should break the loop but
this won't fix the issue
which caused it.

Thanks,
Piotr