[ovirt-users] rpm sources - where?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 11:02:35 UTC 2016

having easy access to srpm should be a must, this help us
users help devel.
I for example would like to find out why 9p driver is not
included in qemu - first thing I do is take a look at rpm
source - and with oVirt I have to fiddle around, and it
could have (should) been made easier for the users.
My vote would go - devel, please just put it in repo rpm(s).

thanks