[ovirt-users] Prefered Host to start VM instead of Pinned Host

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 14:35:39 UTC 2016

Matt you can use 4.0 labels feature. It does not give a 'preffered'
selection behaviour but it does abstract the selection of vm and host. So
all you need is to label your VM, in say label 'Web Sever' and then label
the hosts you want to run this VM with the same label.

Read more about it here http://www.ovirt.org/blog/2016/07/affinity-labels/