[ovirt-users] change tmp directory when importing VMs

Cam Mac iucounu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:16:34 UTC 2016

Thanks Jakub. I thought I'd check if there was an official way before
hacking it. I am going to try to set up a dedicated node running Fedora 23
as an import node with loads of disk space since I'll then be able to
import Win 2012 as well, as hopefully the F23 version of virt-v2v supports
2012 (F24 does, but it isn't a supported oVirt node OS version).

Cheers,

Cam