[ovirt-users] ovirt-engine on Fedora 24

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 11:41:06 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 02:32:40PM -0600, Yves Dorfsman wrote:
> On 2016-08-30 02:25, Yanir Quinn wrote:
>
> > As Sandro said, feedback for master installation on fedora 24 would be much
> > appreciated .
> > If you encounter any installation issues feel free to share them with us.
> >
> > From my experience with installation on fedora 24 you might encounter python
> > compatibility issues
> > which can be fixed , see :
> > http://www.ovirt.org/blog/2016/07/ovirt-engine-4-setup-in-fedora24/
> > <http://www.ovirt.org/blog/2016/07/ovirt-engine-4-setup-in-fedora24/>
>
> Went through the install... but httpd listens on ipv6 only. Is this expected?
> Is there a config to change to make it listen on ipv4?

As far as I recall, it should listen to the address of the fqdn you
specified during installation.

Bug 1310837 - oVirt cannot be accessed through IPv6 address

made it possible to access ovirt-engine through IPv6, but it surely did
not cacelled the more common IPv4 access. Adding Rav.

could you share the output of `ip a` from your host? to which address
does your fqdn resolve?

Regarrds,
Dan.