[ovirt-users] oVirt 4 and Neutron

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 19:02:11 UTC 2016

On Friday, December 2, 2016 11:44:48 AM EST Devin Acosta wrote:
> Marcin,
>
> I installed the OVN-Central on a dedicated VM that lives on the ovirtmgmt
> network, I also installed the OVN-Provider on this same instance. I then
> installed the OVN-Controllers on all 3 of my oVirt Nodes, with the OVN
> provider driver, and configured the vdsm ovn-controller {central-ip}
> {ovirt-node-ip} on each of the boxes. It appears to be running but what I
> am noticing is that the ovs-vswitchd process is pegged at 100% on all the
> oVirt nodes.
>
> So for instance from oVirt Node 3 (IP 75) the ovs-vsctl shows the IPs for
> the other 2 nodes in it's configuration. It seems to be that way across all
> 3 nodes, they know about the other nodes in the cluster. I was able to
> create a network inside of oVIRT using the external provider. After i
> create a subnet inside oVirt I do get an error at the top but seems to be
> ok?

I can't help you with the OVN stuff, but the error at the top indicates some
kind of bug in the UI code. If you haven't done so already can you install the
web admin symbol maps and restart your engine

yum install ovirt-engine-webadmin-portal-debuginfo

Then recreate the issues. Then the UI.log on the engine machine will contain a
deobfuscated stack trace that can help us in determining the cause of the UI
issue.