[ovirt-users] oVirt 4 and Neutron

Devin Acosta devin at pabstatencio.com
Fri Dec 2 22:15:22 UTC 2016

Ok i figured out my issue, the network wasn't configured under the Cluster
section to be allowed to see, I have now been able to spin up my own
network/subnet and then spin up 2 instances both getting DHCP addresses and
able to talk to each other. The ONLY issue i'm seeing is that random UI
error that i have e-mailed over to Alexander about. I'll let you know if i
have any other questions. I think for now I'm golden.

602-354-1220 || devin at linuxguru.co