[ovirt-users] oVirt 4 and Neutron

Marcin Mirecki mmirecki at redhat.com
Mon Dec 5 12:39:21 UTC 2016

Devin,

The ovs-vswitchd process pegged at 100% is a known OVS problem. It is interesting however
that you see it on all the hosts at the same time. Can you please report this against OVS?
I assume the OVS team should take interest in this (they will also know what additional
info to ask about).

Could you please send me the ui.log and engine.log (/var/log/ovirt-engine) and
/var/log/ovirt-provider-ovn.log (from the host where the provider is located)
when you see the UI error again?

> One other thing that I notice is that when I got to Provision a Virtual Machine from the Main Data Center, my Networks don't show under the NIC where I could select them? Am I missing something on this?
Could you please elaborate on this? I am not quite sure I understand this.
Could it be that the network is not assigned to the cluster?

Marcin