[ovirt-users] Fwd: oVirt / OVN / MTU

Devin Acosta devin at pabstatencio.com
Mon Dec 12 00:20:59 UTC 2016

Marcin / Lance,

Not sure if the list was working correctly, I couldn't see that my message
below made it to the list. If I need to change the MTU settings for OVN /
OpenVSwitch to something lower than 1500, what is the best way to do this?
We noticed that some instances (ie: Windows 2012R2) are having issues with
the default MTU of 1500, I think there is an issue at the upper layers, and
we can get it to work if we manually set the MTU on the instance to say
1400. Is there an easy way to do this so that any VM's that come up
automatically get MTU of 1400?

Devin