[ovirt-users] Request for feedback on your db vacuum status

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Tue Dec 13 15:36:28 UTC 2016

Whups, bad reply to, no problem copying the list.

It's a self hosted system, currently with two clusters and 9 active hosts.74 VMs, yes. It’s had a few more clusters over time, and a few more hosts, including some removed and re-added when upgrading from centos 6 to 7. But only 9 at the moment. One cluster of 6 with most of the vms, using external Gluster servers not managed by ovirt, and one cluster of 3 which are also gluster servers as well as hypervisors. 7 vms currently on the smaller cluster.