[ovirt-users] Unprompted engine VdsDeploy -- updating a package on host?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Dec 13 15:49:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

As I was going through my daily logwatch I noticed that a package got
updated on my ovirt host last night.  But I know that I didn't do that
on my own.  Looking at the logs I tracked it down to the hosted engine
running a VdsDeploy process which updated the package on the host.  I
know from the timestamp that it wasn't me that initiated that action.

Is the engine supposed to update packages on hosts unprompted like that?

-derek
--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745