[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine won't deploy

Gervais de Montbrun gervais at demontbrun.com
Thu Dec 15 15:18:46 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

I do see the hosted_engine storage domain. Should it be listed as (Master)? If not, how can I force my "proper" Data domain to take over as master?

I also see my hosted engine showing up:

At some point I renamed it to match the name I am using for it, but now when I try to change settings on it, I get an error:

It's great that there will be GUI ability to setup a hosted engine. That's not great for me if they are not working -- which seems to be the case right now :-( and doubly so if the ability to make it work goes away on the command line.

I truly appreciate the help and hope there are more good suggestions coming my way.

Cheers,
Gervais