[ovirt-users] Modifying the main /ovirt-engine/ landing page -- add link to CA Cert?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Dec 16 19:01:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'd like to make some modifications to the main /ovirt-engine/ landing
page that I (and my users) hit when then first connect to my server.
Specifically, I want to add another link under the "Downloads" section
to the ovirt CA certificate to make it much easier to download:

However I can't find the HTML for this page, and any links I've found
seem to refer back to 3.x locations and not anything for 4.0.5.

Where can I find the HTML for this landing page, or how can I get this
link added?  I presume I'll have to modify the page every time I update
the engine, too.

Thanks,

-derek
--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745