[ovirt-users] "Deactivating Storage Domain" error

Juan Pablo pablo.localhost at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 18:47:52 UTC 2016

Hi Liron, Marry christmas!

1- [root at virt01-int ~]# vdsClient -s 0 getStorageDomainInfo
e6a85203-32e0-4200-b3d7-83f140203294
    uuid = e6a85203-32e0-4200-b3d7-83f140203294
    vguuid = fDclFZ-KLel-t36P-VAFm-hyle-RxcU-uOc7gj
    state = OK
    version = 3
    role = Master
    type = ISCSI
    class = Data
    pool = ['58405b2d-0094-0380-0260-0000000000a5']
    name = nas01
2- which file do you want me to share ?

how do I perform task a and b you mention? is there a guide somewhere ?

I appreciate your help,
best regards,
JP