[ovirt-users] Migrate Hosted Engine to new iSCSI san with new IP/Target

bill at taney.com bill at taney.com
Tue Feb 2 05:12:11 UTC 2016

In a hosted-engine deployment has anyone had to migrate to a new iSCSI SAN? I can not figure out how to move the engine(s) to a new iSCSI target.. The SAN’s can fully replicate to one another and I can move the LUN to the other device but don’t see how to stop the engine and change the settings for it’s iSCSI target to another IP/IQN. Any direction would be greatly appreciated - I am looking for any method to get this done, we have to retire the old SAN - Thanks.