[ovirt-users] [3.6] Delete node

[Syci] Mario Montes mario.montes at syci.es
Tue Feb 2 17:11:20 UTC 2016

Perfect! The process is ok. Thks

De: "Douglas Schilling Landgraf" <dougsland at redhat.com>
Para: "users" <users at ovirt.org>
CC: "[Syci] Mario Montes" <mario.montes at syci.es>
Enviados: Lunes, 1 de Febrero 2016 20:26:48
Asunto: Re: [ovirt-users] [3.6] Delete node

Hi Mario,

On 02/01/2016 02:12 PM, [Syci] Mario Montes wrote:

Hi, yes I put on maintenance first, but the option is disable. The node is fail. I need delete force.

Looks like your host is in fail not in maintenance, you can force it with the below commands and later remove it.

step#1
On Engine machine:

$ su - postgres
$ psql -d engine
engine# update vds_dynamic set status=2 where vds_id in (select vds_id from vds_static where vds_name LIKE '%THE_NODE_HOST_NAME%');

step#2

Please keep the list in the reply for other people might help and provide the logs from engine/vdsm.

BQ_BEGIN