[ovirt-users] [3.6] Delete node

Douglas Schilling Landgraf dougsland at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 20:26:48 UTC 2016

Hi Mario,

On 02/01/2016 02:12 PM, [Syci] Mario Montes wrote:
> Hi, yes I put on maintenance first, but the option is disable. The
> node is fail. I need delete force.
Looks like your host is in fail not in maintenance, you can force it
with the below commands and later remove it.

step#1
On Engine machine:

$ su - postgres
$ psql -d engine
engine# update vds_dynamic set status=2 where vds_id in (select vds_id
from vds_static where vds_name LIKE '%THE_NODE_HOST_NAME%');

step#2
able to remove it.

Please keep the list in the reply for other people might help and
provide the logs from engine/vdsm.