[ovirt-users] Migrate Hosted Engine to new iSCSI san with new IP/Target

Bill Taney bill at taney.com
Tue Feb 2 17:33:14 UTC 2016

I changed the IQN and the hosted engine VM now won’t boot. Is there something else I need to change.

Feb  2 11:30:43 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent: INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine:Reloading vm.conf from the shared storage domain
Feb  2 11:30:43 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent: INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine.config:Trying to get a fresher copy of vm configuration from the OVF_STORE
Feb  2 11:30:43 CHISRVPRDOVND002 kernel: dd: sending ioctl 80306d02 to a partition!
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 kernel: dd: sending ioctl 80306d02 to a partition!
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 kernel: dd: sending ioctl 80306d02 to a partition!
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 kernel: dd: sending ioctl 80306d02 to a partition!
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent: WARNING:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.lib.ovf.ovf_store.OVFStore:Unable to find OVF_STORE
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 journal: ovirt-ha-agent ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine.config ERROR Unable to get vm.conf from OVF_STORE, falling back to initial vm.conf
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent: ERROR:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine.config:Unable to get vm.conf from OVF_STORE, falling back to initial vm.conf
Feb  2 11:30:44 CHISRVPRDOVND002 ovirt-ha-agent: INFO:ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine:Current state GlobalMaintenance (score: 3400)