[ovirt-users] Migrate Hosted Engine to new iSCSI san with new IP/Target

Bill Taney bill at taney.com
Tue Feb 2 18:23:25 UTC 2016

Excuse my ignorance, I am not exactly sure what you are asking. I can see the vm and control it with hosted-engine on the node itself and can use the web administration page as well as SSH into the VM, it appears functionally fine. However the Hosted Engine VM does not show up in the web gui and I had thought that was by design but I am not sure. Is there anything you want me to check? Thanks again for your continued patience.
Bill