[ovirt-users] Migrate Hosted Engine to new iSCSI san with new IP/Target

Bill Taney bill at taney.com
Tue Feb 2 21:20:00 UTC 2016

Thanks, I have the hosted-engine moved and it is appearing in the GUI. I deleted it from the storage domain and then reimported it. I also changed the IQN in the answers file and hosted engine config The last issue I am running into is now I am trying to add 2nd hosted engine to bring everything back to a redundant state. When I do so it gets all the way until the end and fails with this - any insight? The host is reachable, it retrieves the answer file, I can ping and log into it etc...
Thanks,
Bill
[ INFO  ] The following CA certificate is going to be used, please immediately interrupt if not correct:
[ INFO  ] Issuer: C=US, O=belvederetrading.com, CN=chisrvprdovengine001.belvederetrading.com.53510, Subject: C=US, O=belvederetrading.com, CN=chisrvprdovengine001.belvederetrading.com.53510, Fingerprint (SHA-1): 69326701D7E77B0352049952F30FAFFDEB610C12
[ INFO  ] Connecting to the Engine
[ ERROR ] Cannot automatically add the host to cluster Default: Cannot add Host. Connecting to host via SSH has failed, verify that the host is reachable (IP address, routable address etc.) You may refer to the engine.log file for further details.

          Please check Engine VM configuration.

          Make a selection from the options below:
          (1) Continue setup - Engine VM configuration has been fixed
          (2) Abort setup