[ovirt-users] Expand hosted-engine disk?

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Thu Feb 4 19:08:44 UTC 2016

I'm running oVirt 3.6.2 on CentOS 7.2, all up to date, with a hosted
engine.  The storage for the engine is on a dedicated iSCSI LUN.  When I
created the LUN, I made it 40G so I'd have a little more disk space for
the engine (logs, ISOs, etc.), but then forgot to make the VM image
larger than the default 25G.

Is there an easy way to extend the image now?  When I try to do that in
the web GUI, I got the "Cannot edit Virtual Machine Disk. This VM is not
managed by the engine." error.

--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>