[ovirt-users] Problem about connecting iscsi server

İren SALTALI saltalii at itu.edu.tr
Fri Feb 5 08:20:20 UTC 2016

I'm trying to setup oVirtManager on Centos 7. Here is the configurations:

oVirtEngine Machine:
Centos 7 minimal + GNOME
multipath, firewall, iptables services are stopped and disabled.

Host Machine:
Centos 7 minmal
VDSM is installed and working
iscsi is installed and working
multipath, firewall, iptables services are stopped and disabled.

Situtation:
oVirtEngine installed.
DataCenter is set.
Cluster is set.
Host is set and active.
I can see iqn of iscsi from oVirtEngine Machine via terminal. Like this:

# iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -p 192.168.1.44:3260
192.168.1.44:3260,1 iqn.2016-01.vdsm.localhost:SCSI1

But I cannot connect same machine form oVirtManager. I get this error:

No new devices were found. This may be due to either: incorrect multipath
configuration on the Host or wrong address of the iscsi target or a failure
to authenticate on the target device. Please consult your Storage
Administrator.

Thanx
İren