[ovirt-users] 3.5 or 3.6 For Production System?

Charles Tassell charles at islandadmin.ca
Sat Feb 6 17:09:18 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

   I'm setting up a small virtualization system that will start with one
or two hosts and then probably grow to 4-5 hosts.  We will eventually be
using a shared iSCSI datastore, but right now I'll probably just use
NFS4.  I'm wondering if I should stick with my plan of using oVirt
3.6.2, or should I start of with 3.5 and upgrade at a later date.  Is
3.6 generally stable enough for production use?  We're not doing
anything very complicated, just running a few Linux webserver VMs.  No
high availability or auto-deployment type stuff.