[ovirt-users] Getting qcow images into oVirt

Amit Aviram aaviram at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 09:18:54 UTC 2016

Hi
There's an upcoming feature to upload a pre-created image into your ovirt
system. it is not merged yet, but here's a link if you are interested in
more details:
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Image_Upload

Anyway, currently you can still manually put an ISO file in an ISO domain,
and it should appear in your web admin.